The Planning and Monitoring Division of the National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has invited eligible candidates to apply to fill the position of a computer programmer.
Recruitment will take place under the project titled âDevelopment of Management Information System (MIS) for NCERT Constituent Unit PAC Programs.
âAs per the announcement, the appointment will be purely temporary and the deadline to apply for the position is December 24, 2021.
NCERT Recruitment Position Details:
Level of studies:
Essential: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA with a minimum of 55% of marks or equivalent for the general category (50% of marks or equivalent in the case of SC / ST / PH).
– Skills in creation and maintenance of websites and content management systems PHP, SGBD (MS Sql) (Sql Server), HTML, HTMLS, CSS, Java Script, J Query.
– Design and organize data and computer programming – Mastery of data management software and information systems management, preparation of GIS, data analysis and data management.
Age limit: No more than 40 years from the date of the interview (5 years of flexibility in case of SC / ST / PH candidates)
Remuneration: Rs 29,000 per month (Consolidated)
– The position is contractual with the PAC program with no provision for increased pay and it will not provide any regular job application in NCERT.
– The candidate already in post must send his application through his employer or bring a “certificate of no objection” at the time of the interview.
– No TA / DA is eligible to attend the interview or join the post. –
The selected candidate will have to register immediately.