The National Institute of Scientific Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar has invited applicants to apply for the appointment of software engineer (temporary) positions.
Applicants who have domain knowledge to support and manage the Office Automation system hosted at NISER are eligible to apply.
According to the official notification, the deadline to apply for the position is December 10, 2021.
Software engineer positions (temporary) Details:
Salary: Rs. 50,000 per month (consolidated)
Technical expertise: Applicants must have good experience in at least 2 elements listed below:
– Java, Html, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap, AngularJS and free marker template.
– Framework- Spring, Struts, Hibernate -Database- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
– In-depth knowledge and real-time experience in designing and troubleshooting web applications.
-MCA / B.Tech with a minimum of two years of experience after obtaining the required qualification professional experience in the relevant field of web application development and support, database management, development ERP and security software.
How to register
Applications duly completed by the candidate can be sent with the necessary supporting documents on qualifications, experience and certification with the subject “CC-2021 SE (temporary)” to [email protected]
Deadline for receipt of the request: 10-Dec-2021 (Friday)
Announcement of shortlisted candidates for test and interview – 15-Dec-2021 (Wednesday)
Tentative date for testing and maintenance: 23-Dec-2021 and 24-Dec-2021 (Thursday and Friday)
There will be three levels of screening tests with questions relating to the field experience sought.
– Written test (1st round) – Preselection test for all preselected candidates
– Skills test (2nd round) – for shortlisted candidates for the written test
– Interview (3rd round) – For candidates who have passed the written and practical test.