Hagman Search Group is conducting a Basic software engineer search for a leading global brake supplier. The successful candidate will be a system and software architect responsible for the development of advanced automotive updates and security features such as live updates, data collection / sharing, security barriers, message authentication , etc.
Detroit, MI area
- Analyze customer software requirements and support the design, development, unit testing and final implementation of core software.
- Understand and implement communication protocols and their software interfaces.
- Design and implement diagnostic software based on failure and response strategies.
- Integrate third-party software (for example, interface design between third-party software and host software)
- Support basic software problem solving using various test environments.
- Lead technical software discussions with internal and external customers.
- Discuss specifications and design concepts with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Software design and in-depth understanding of embedded systems.
- Experience with Autosar standards, its workflow, architecture module dependency.
- Skills to define and design software requirements at the system and component level.
- Understanding of the functional safety process based on ISO 26262.
Interested in the Basic Software Engineer opportunity?
Contact or apply
Brian Hagman // +1 270-300-7001 // [emailÂ protected] // hagmansearch.com
About the Hagman Research Group
Hagman Search Group is the leading executive search firm dedicated to helping brake organizations hire the best talent in the industry. With years of brake knowledge and expertise, our company is uniquely qualified to attract top executives and professionals in the friction, basic brake and advanced brake segments.
Brian Hagman is President of Hagman Search Group and has spent the past 15+ years working in the brake industry through various HR leadership and executive search positions and is 100% dedicated to the industry.
Back to Brake careers