QuotaPath is looking for an experienced Fullstack Software Engineer to join our team. You will work to create the basic functionality of our product, a tool that makes life easier for sales professionals. All of our engineering team have a big impact on architecture and technical direction as we rapidly develop a Greenfield product. This will provide plenty of opportunities to take on new roles, learn new technologies and gain unique experience.
We build an empathetic, diverse, fair and inclusive organization. The majority of our engineering team do not come from a traditional STEM education. Given our ambitious growth plans, we want people who can learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances, and have a passion to do a great job with great people, to apply.
Fresh out of a $ 21.3 million Series A fundraiser in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help businesses build and develop motivated and successful growth teams. Our product is based on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent and easy to manage. We are shaping one of the fastest growing categories of sales technology and just earned a spot in G2’s Top 50 Selling Products for 2021. Our core values ââare built on trust, empathy and caring. curiousity. Our culture is centered on serving our customers, creating great experiences, and encouraging each other to grow, learn and enjoy the moments we create.
About you and the role
- You have more than a year of experience in a software engineering team
- You are a creator who knows how to strike the right balance between getting things done and the long-term consequences of technical decisions.
- You think it’s often faster to do things the right way than the wrong way.
- You want to work on products throughout the life cycle, from ideation to design, including development and maintenance.
- You enjoy learning and are interested in writing idiomatic code based on the languages, frameworks and paradigms you work with.
- You have experience in frontend and backend web development including writing dynamic web backends and writing CSS and JS.
- You are comfortable working in a start-up where you will sometimes have to determine the scope and requirements on the fly.
- Ideally, you have some experience with React, TypeScript, and / or Python.
Our batteries include:
- Python, Django and Django REST Framework
- React and TypeScript interface with heavy use of @ material-ui / core
- Docker and docker-compose for the development environment
- Flexible Docker and Google App Engine for the production environment
About the location
Culture is a critical goal for our business and a lot of that comes from collaborating in person and celebrating victories together. While we are open to this role entirely remotely, we strongly encourage you to establish a home base in one of our offices in Austin (currently open) or Philadelphia (opening soon). Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen wherever your office is located, and we have the tools to help you make it happen.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We are a relatively flat organization and we build a business on transparency, collaboration and trust. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee bonuses and offer half-day Fridays all year round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for creating amazing user experiences to use, we would love to hear from you.
Salary range of remuneration: $ 90,000 – $ 130,000 + equity
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more skilled, innovative and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their origins, ethnicities, cultures and experiences. QuotaPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer, aiming to reach the full potential of our business by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, identity or expression gender, veteran status or any other status protected by law.