An exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading electric vehicles has a great opportunity available in their automotive space for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their dynamic team.
Location: Midrand / Menlyn / Home Office Rotation
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 4 to 8 years of experience in a relevant programming language
- Advantageous web and digital project experience
- Advantageous agile work experience
The technical skills that the client requires of you are:
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and / or Chef / Puppet.
- Experience implementing major AWS services (EC2, ELB, ECS, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, Route53, S3).
- Good understanding of network management, security and access to identities.
- Lead highly available and fault tolerant enterprise and web software deployments.
- Experience in performance optimization techniques.
- Good experience on any Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google etc.).
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as GitLab CI, Bamboo or Jenkins.
Tasks that this position involves:
- Development and maintenance on platform / application
- Examine and present the proposed system solution to the IT department
- Project manager / Leader and user management or system owner
- Develop system solutions that meet quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system / technical documentation (in accordance with ISO standards)
- Meet with end users and collect requirements
- Participate in daily stand-ups
- Ability and willingness to coach and train colleagues and users when necessary
- Writing of user and operating manuals
- System audits
- Users log out
Let’s get those apps out!
Desired work experience:
Find out more / Apply for this position