Today, July 8, is the last day to apply for process engineers and computer programmer positions at the Himachal Pradesh Civil Service Commission (HPPSC). Interested candidates can apply for vacancies on the official website website hppsc.hp.gov.in.
The recruitment drive is underway to fill five Process Engineer positions and 1 Computer Programmer position on a contract basis in Jal Shakti Vibhag State Department.
Age: Between 18 and 45 years old in January 2021.
Qualification for education:
- Process engineer: BE / BTech diploma in any engineering field with a master’s degree in environmental engineering.
- Computer programmer: courses leading to a BE / BTech degree (computer science / engineering or information technology with programming as an essential part of the curriculum) / MCA / level âBâ or âCâ courses from NIELIT -WHERE- Master in Computer Science / Information Technologies.
The HPPSC will conduct an online screening / preliminary test for all eligible applicants. Candidates who qualify for the exam will be called for interviews / personality tests. The final merit list will be prepared after interviews and document verification.
Applicants must pay Rs 400 as an online exam fee. The amount has reductions for the candidates of the reserved category.
HPPSC 2021 Recruitment Notifications:
Steps to apply for HPPSC vacancies:
- Visit HPPSC website hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply online” tab then on “online registration”
- Register on the new portal via the “New registration” link
- Log in and apply for the position and complete the application form
- Upload documents, pay fees and submit
- Download a copy of the application form and print it