This role can be fully remote
This position reports to the Mobile Engineering Team Leader.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it:
You will be:
- Help design, develop and refine new features
- Locate and resolve bugs and crashes
- Brainstorm new ideas and concepts
- Work with your teammates on design, code reviews and estimationWe expect you to:
- Be responsible
- And be proud of your work
The skills we need:
- Solution-oriented, positive attitude and high energy
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, using data to inform decisions
- Ability to disaggregate and structure solutions to ambiguous problems
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to interview and interact professionally with internal and external people
- Ability to present ideas succinctly, in writing and verbally
- Versatile and with the appetite to learn by doing
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-year computer science degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in native iOS
- Solid foundation in computer science and programming
- Experience developing apps with iOS SDK using Swift, for iPad and iPhone
- Full understanding of iOS application lifecycles, ViewController, TableView and CollectionView.
- Appreciation of iOS-specific asynchronous processing techniques.
- Experience using Storyboards, Interface Builder, auto and responsive layout for universal apps with different screen sizes.
- Objective C development experience
- Experience working with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with network requests to RESTful APIs using best practices and well-known libraries (Alamofire, etc.)
- Knowledge and appreciation of iOS user experience design patterns.
- Experience developing e-commerce applications for retail
- Experience working with software development tools including Git, Jira, and Confluence.
- Experience writing UI automation scripts using Robot Framework
- Any experience with Android
Find out more/Apply to this position