An exciting opportunity has become available at our client, recognized internationally as a leading innovator and preferred global independent provider of telecommunications solutions for national governments and the law enforcement community, they are looking for a GoLang Software Developer to join their team.
Do you envision becoming an essential and highly contributing team member developing high-quality software for distributed systems. Are you obsessed with solving customer issues and delivering the right product while taking full ownership of all implemented features.
You will work in a highly skilled agile team with a strong customer focus to develop Go software for a service-based architecture in a continuous integration environment. Their systems are used by hundreds of expert traders, analysts and should be able to operate unattended.
Do you have a strong passion for developing robust, reliable, high throughput, and highly available back-end software systems and integrating them with various other components and/or subsystems. Help expand their market-leading position by building systems that add value to their customers, are scalable, and can adapt to the ever-increasing volume of telecom traffic.
Skills and experience
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, with subjects related to systems software.
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a software developer.
· Proficiency in Go, Java, C or C++. Most development is done in Go.
· Proficiency in Linux-based systems.
· Driven to solve difficult problems in innovative ways.
· Critical and thorough thinker.
· Excellent communicator
· Experience with highly available distributed systems and scalable software architecture.
· Experience with systems software development.
· Experience with network protocols.
· Experience with Go, NoSQL and/or Elasticsearch.
· Concurrent software design experience.
In return, our client offers
Competitive cost to company salary
Quarterly the whole company gets together and these events range from a breakfast, a hike, a family outing to our end of year reception
· Great equipment! Top of the line!
Top of the line tools and equipment, Best coffee, Profit sharing, Great work-life balance, Casual dress code, Build something that makes a difference, Mentorship program,
Pursue your studies, international travel opportunities
o Another possibility could be that you move into an architect role where you take full responsibility for designing the framework of a product.
o Your career path could also direct you to the position of director of engineering where you will lead a team of engineers.
Moving into any of these career paths or similar ones will come with a very competitive salary
If the above sounds exciting and appealing to you, and you feel like it’s exactly what you’re looking for in your next career move where you can learn and grow, DON’T DELAY! send a copy of your latest updated CV, a link to your portfolio or attach a copy of your portfolio and email Aneska van Zyl at the email address – [Email Address Removed] for this or maybe for other exciting opportunities we are currently working on.
- Hybrid work
Find out more/Apply to this position