IQPC announces the 13th Annual Medical Device Software Design conference taking place May 24-26 at The Westgate Hotel in San Diego, California.
This premier conference will bring together industry leaders presenting on managing regulatory requirements and integrating quality into design.
The 13th Annual Medical Device Software Design will present an exceptional speaker lineup, including Richard C. Chapman, BA, MS, general engineer, of the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Mr. Chapman’s presentation is just one of many information and education sessions at next month’s conference in San Diego. Other confirmed speakers include:
- Deborah Madsen, Senior Staff Engineer, Lead Auditor, Insurers’ laboratories
- Alex Grob, Director, Regulatory Affairs, GE Healthcare
- Paul Fernandes, director, software development, American genomics
- Edmond W Israelski, PhD Head of the Human Factors program, Abbott
- Murali Janakiraman, Senior Engineer, Medtronic
- And much more!
As they lead discussions on:
- Auditing Medical Devices Using Global Standards: A Notified Body / CE Perspective
- Adapting to changes in the Medical Devices Directive: a case study
- Achieve shorter development cycles without sacrificing compliance and quality
- Human factors engineering in software design
- Interoperability of medical devices – Integration of the healthcare company