12 month contract – Renewable 12 month contract
On site or remotely (does not need to be in the office)
You will be responsible for the maintenance, support and improvement of predominantly Java-based systems written and created in a range of both old and new technologies.
Technologies covered include: J2EE, EJB, JMS, JSP, JSF, GWT, SOAP, REST, JPA, Hibernate, WebSphere Application Server, Pentaho Spoon, BIRT Reports, Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GIT, Gradle, GitLab Pipelines, Jenkins, and many more technologies.
You will also be involved and responsible for the development of systems and services in mainly newer technologies including: Spring Boot and Angular with a general orientation towards micro-services and hosted and using AWS technologies.
Skills required – Non-negotiable
- Minimum of 5 years in a software development / software engineering role
- A degree or diploma in computer science or an engineering degree will count in favor of the candidate.
- Spring, spring boot
- Basic HTML, CSS
- OO models and design principles
Other technical requirements:
- Micro-service-based environments
- Cloud-based services and infrastructure
- Work in an agile environment
- Experience in test automation
- WebSphere application server
- Pentaho spoon
- BIRT Reports
- Spring Lot
- Spring boot
- Spring cloud
- GitLab pipelines
Desired work experience:
Desired qualification level:
About the employer:
Find out more / Apply for this position