- You will initially focus on their “Human Machine Interface”, a unique full touch interface (based on Angular) which is one of the most aesthetically pleasing and ergonomic HMIs on the market. You will add new features and functionality to the interface.
- Maintain the front-end and backend of the UI which is coded in Angular, Express, PostgreSQL & Node and you will create a new mobile interface for the UI.
- You will gain experience in the control philosophy and operation of manufacturing machinery.
- You will work directly with the software and graphics design team to create aesthetic and functional software solutions. You will develop solutions throughout the lifecycle, from design, implementation, testing, deployment and release to production.
- Degree in computer science or computer/software engineering.
- 2+ years of industry experience in a software development environment.
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures, object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- UI test automation frameworks.
Preference will be given to the following experience –
- Full stack development.
- User interface design.
- 3D printing.
- Hardware integration.
- Architectural design.
- Development of mobile applications.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position