One of South Africa’s largest online retailers is looking for a highly talented Python Software Engineer to join their dynamic team. Their mission is to be the most customer-centric online shopping destination in Africa, and they are dedicated to improving the customer experience.
You will be required to design and build solutions to support their business users, you will also be responsible for architecture and design solutions.
If you are smart, creative, hardworking and looking for new opportunities, join this leading e-commerce retailer that offers products in various categories. APPLY NOW
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software development
- MySQL, Kafka, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- nginx, RabbitMQ, Memcached
- Docker, Kubernetes, Chef a plus
- GitHub, Travis CI, Jenkins
- Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A thorough understanding of the fundamentals of computer science, including object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Computer science or engineering degree or equivalent experience
The reference number for this position is GZ54548 which is a permanent remote position offering up to R750k per year negotiable depending on experience and ability. Contact Garth at [Email Address Removed] or call him [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We provide our candidates with options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Visit the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or tech specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired work experience:
- 2 to 5 years Software development
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position