Media Tradecraft has grown into one of the leading online advertising media service companies. Our fast-growing business provides personalized and personalized business solutions to many of the nation’s best-known publishing brands and media companies. These bespoke business solutions help our leading Arts & Entertainment, Lifestyle & Culture, News, Comedy & Sports publishers build and support their incredible content teams.
About the role:
MTC is looking for highly motivated people who can participate in several projects. The candidate should not only have high level experience but should also focus on delivering robust and performing applications. The candidate will be part of the development operations team that develops and operates innovative software solutions. We embrace a culture of experimentation and are constantly looking to improve and learn. This is a great opportunity for developers looking to make a positive impact and develop their professional careers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code. Follow industry best practices for design and language conventions defined by the DevOps team.
· Work with software developers to assist and learn all facets of software development as applied to ad technology software. Code reviews on other developers will also be part of the responsibilities.
· Support continuous improvement by researching alternatives and new technologies and presenting them for an architectural review.
· It is expected that further research will be done to understand the different moving parts of the workflow and development tools, even outside of normal office hours.
Lead the discovery and investigation of issues on live environments as required
· The candidate must follow the best practices and industry guidelines defined by the DevOps team.
· Product managers will work to define, prioritize and finalize features.
Applicants must have:
Degree in computer science, engineering or a related STEM discipline
· Experience in coaching, leading and supervising team members.
Proven experience with different phases of software development, such as design, development, deployment and support of critical environments available for 24/7 availability.
Excellent analytical and communication skills
· Exceptional coding skills and experience in architectural design of large-scale applications.
Strong work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
Ability to work in a fast paced team environment while being able to focus and prioritize the flow of work.
Knowledge of the Angular, React or Vue ecosystem and front-end engineering (experience in cloud infrastructure: AWS, Azure, GCC)