ReturnLogic is actively seeking experienced software engineers to help build and scale the ReturnLogic platform. A successful candidate will be accustomed to solving difficult problems, fostering a culture of continuous learning and going deeper into the field when necessary. You will work with Node.js, PostgreSQL, Angular and several native AWS services.
We are pioneering technology solutions for the modern retailer. Customer returns are a growing problem for e-commerce retailers. This is a problem that has remained largely unresolved…until now.
The challenge we face is to develop a general technology solution that works for retailers who often have different workflows, policies and needs. Fortunately, we did our homework and found the right product for the market. We’ve found the rest of the puzzle pieces and we’re getting the team together to put them together.
You will be…
- Work with the product team to design and implement new features
- Work with the product team to understand customer requirements and help define the roadmap
- Help define and improve team best practices
- Mentor and grow more junior software engineers
- Work with customer success and support to resolve customer issues
- Participate in code reviews and technical design meetings
We are looking for…
- 5+ years of full stack development experience (database, backend, frontend) in a modern web framework
- Excellent collaborators and communicators. An ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
nice to have
- Experience with Node.js, PostgreSQL, Angular, TypeScript
- Domain knowledge in e-commerce (e.g. Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.)
- Experience designing and building APIs, including authentication with OAuth
- Experience with AWS or another equivalent cloud provider
- Familiarity with Git, CI/CD and DevOps concepts
- Experience leading a team of software engineers
- You’re a solid utility player, but you’ve also unlocked hidden achievements
- Strong design principles, especially related to software architecture, data modeling, and RESTful web technologies
- You have worked in a continuous deployment environment and understand that automated testing is a critical part of delivering high quality products
- You work best when you have agency in your work and are comfortable with the responsibility that comes with freedom. We believe our job is to define the issues and provide as much context as possible. We look to you for guidance on how best to resolve these issues.
- You are autonomous and motivated to become the best version of yourself. You take self-improvement into your own hands and constantly seek to learn
- You have experience but don’t use it as a crutch. You never assume what has worked in the past will work in the future and are always looking for a better mousetrap
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Health care plan (medical, dental and vision)
- Retirement plan (401k, IRA)
- Life insurance (basic, voluntary and AD&D)
- Paid leave (vacation, sick and public holidays)
- Family leave (maternity, paternity)
- Short and long term disability
- training and DEVELOPMENT
- Work at home
We are a company run by start-up people who love solving problems and building things. The management team is transparent and engages every employee down to the last in the strategy, objectives, targets and results.
At ReturnLogic, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives that each team member brings to our workplace every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair chance at success and value the experiences each person brings beyond traditional job requirements. If you closely but not exactly match the description, we hope you will still consider applying.