One of South Africa’s most sought-after employers, with an indisputable reputation in the financial services industry, has recently made a Junior Software Engineer position available.
Within this company, you will build a team with a global brand that not only has incredible leadership, but will also help you develop leadership skills over time. They continually create and build an incredible culture that provides employees with fantastic growth and development opportunities while providing ongoing reward and recognition programs.
The minimum requirements for this position would be:
- Attention to detail and thinking outside the box
- The individual should be action-oriented and committed to continuous improvement
- Strong ability to solve problems creatively
Knowledge of technologies such as:
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Docker
- CI/CD – Jenkins, AWS Code Commit
- AWS (preferred) or another cloud provider such as AZURE or google Cloud Platform
- Confluence, Jira
- Netcore/ Kotlin/ Java
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Development of applications to meet technical specifications
- Knowledge of coding best practices
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM/kanban)
- Systems understanding is scalable, responsive, robust and secure.
- Attention to detail
- problem solving
- action oriented
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position