Software Engineer required for a well-known company based in East London.
- Develop quality working software by contributing new code daily so that there is constant progress and development
- Test and integrate software so that quality code is functionally deployed with minimal downtime by testing and planning properly each time a new release is made
- Provide advanced system support and maintenance to ensure customers get what they want as agreed by listening to customer needs, developing and documenting changes, and involving them in the process as you develop
- Research new technologies, strategies and development methods so that the company can always be ahead of new technologies by reading often, listening to peers and constantly learning.
- Propose new intuitive solutions to systems problems so that old problems are continually solved in new ways by thinking analytically, using group sessions and discussing problems in groups as often as necessary
To be considered for this role, you hold:
- Diploma / Technikon Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or Software Development
- 3 years of experience in software development.
- Matric with at least 5 years of software development experience.
- Fundamentals of software development
- Development methodologies
- Knowledge of software deployment methods
- Knowledge of object oriented design
If you would like to apply, send your CV by e-mail to [Email Address Removed]Only selected candidates will be contacted.
[Email Address Removed]
Find out more/Apply to this position