Coding talents of an experienced software engineer with strong C# .Net and/or .Net Core skills with at least 5 years of industry experience designing and building software applications are sought by a global software technology company. You’ll also need a 3-year computer science degree/diploma, hands-on experience in web and desktop application development, knowledge of server and cloud technologies, and proficiency in Git, SOAP and REST. All applicants must be South African citizens or hold a valid work permit.
- Work within a team, following Agile development methodologies.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development and maintenance of existing and new web and desktop applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Follow software engineering best practices.
- Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code.
- Computer related degree or diploma of at least 3 years.
- 5+ years of solid industry experience designing and building software applications using C#, .Net and/or .Net Core.
- Hands-on experience developing web and desktop applications.
- Must have proven experience in web backend technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST).
- Knowledge of server and cloud-based technologies.
- Experience with Git is required.
- Must be a South African citizen or hold a valid work permit.
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Blazor, Angular, Vue or React.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with WPF and/or WinForms applications.
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Desire to learn.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
Although we would love to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 business days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position