Vacancy available for a software engineer in a Linux network environment.
1 to 3 years of experience and mastery of essential C programming.
Responsibilities: Work as part of a high performance networking software development team. Design, develop, debug, test and support software.
- Desired – a master’s degree in electronic engineering, computer engineering or computer science.
- Minimum Requirements – BEng degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or BSc Computer Science.
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of C programming is required.
- Expertise in software architectures, scalability, reliability and application design is required.
- Experience developing and debugging on a Linux platform (GCC, revision control systems, build systems, troubleshooting, debugging and profiling tools) is required.
- Experience designing and optimizing software to achieve specified performance goals is required.
- The ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment is required.
- Strong written communication skills are required.
Additional skills desired:
- Knowledge of network protocols is desirable.
- API design experience is desired.
- An understanding of DPDK (Data Plane Design Kit) software is desired.
- Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN) or Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) is desired.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies is desired.
- Experience in cryptography and network security (e.g. IPsec, SSL) is desired.
- Linux kernel development experience is desired.
- Experience in Agile software development is desired.
- Programming in C
- Linux kernel
- Embedded Linux
- Linux kernel development
- Core development
- Embedded C++
- Integrated C
- Linux software
- Linux Programming
- Embedded systems
Desired work experience:
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position