Delaget is a software company that develops products and services to ensure customers run more efficient restaurants. We are industry experts who provide operational insights and resources that help growing restaurateurs quickly and easily grow their business and improve their profitability. Our exceptionally easy-to-use data analytics solutions are designed to simplify complexity and allow them to quickly take meaningful action that drives their business forward. This is a great opportunity to make a big impact on a growing business.
If you’re passionate about API development, this is your chance to make an impact on a growing team! Established in 2020, the Delaget Partner Program is growing rapidly and we are building a team to support this growth. As part of this team, you will play a key role in designing and implementing integrations with our partners and improving Delaget’s API product. Our current backend technology stack includes (but is not limited to) Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, Web API, C#, SSIS.
- Unlimited PTO – Work hard, enjoy life – that’s how we roll
- Health care/vision/dental care
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Team learning and professional development
- Design and implement integrations with Delaget partners.
- Design and implement new Delaget partner API endpoints and enhancements.
- Assist in the design and implementation of ETL solutions that will expand the list of partnerships Delaget can extend to our customers and partners.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of customer data, as well as internal processes and solutions.
- Assist in troubleshooting, fixing and improving existing solutions.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for new and existing solutions.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience designing and implementing best-in-class APIs.
- Development experience with .Net, Java or similar language.
- Development skills with T-SQL.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills, comfortable working with partners to define requirements and create solutions.
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.