Delaget is a software company that develops products and services to help customers run more efficient restaurants. We are industry experts who provide information and operational resources that help growing restaurateurs quickly and easily grow their businesses and improve their profitability. Our exceptionally easy-to-use data analytics solutions are designed to simplify complexity and enable them to quickly take meaningful action to move their business forward. This is a great opportunity to have a big impact on a growing business.
If you are passionate about API development, this is your chance to make an impact on a growing team! Created in 2020, the Delaget partner program is growing rapidly and we are building a team to support this growth. Within this team, you will play a key role in the design and implementation of integrations with our partners and the improvement of the Delaget API product. Our current technology stack includes (but is not limited to) Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, Web API, C #, SSIS.
- Unlimited PTO – Work hard, enjoy life – this is how we ride
- Health / Vision / Dental Benefits
- 401k pension plan with company correspondence
- Team learning and professional development
- Design and implement integrations with Delaget partners.
- Design and implement new endpoints and improvements to Delaget’s partner API.
- Help design and implement ETL solutions that will expand the list of partnerships that Delaget can extend to our customers and partners.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of customer data, as well as internal processes and solutions.
- Help troubleshoot, correct and improve existing solutions.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for new and existing solutions.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in designing and implementing best-in-class APIs.
- Development experience using .Net, Java or similar language.
- Development skills using T-SQL.
- Strong interpersonal and advisory skills, comfortable working with partners to define requirements and create solutions.
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.