Our well-known client in the banking industry is looking for a front-end developer to join their TRO team to deliver a streamlined user experience. We are looking for a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using best practices. As an FE developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web application.
We deliver the new front-ends and back-ends for international outward payment transfers (TRO). This is the International Payments TRO online platform for the Bank. It consists of a set of user interface components that communicate with a layer of data services that are exposed at the perimeter of the financial environment.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest front-end technologies
- Perform increasingly complex product analysis and development tasks that may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit tests in Angular and remaining web services with ideally C# backend experience
- Ensure high performance
Who are you:
- 3-5 years of front-end development experience
- Higher education in computer science/engineering or related field
- Strong expertise in HTML, CSS and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Tester frame (Ex. Karma)
- Convey and implement complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
Cool skills and tag cloud to have:
Angular 9+, Bootstrap, Jasmine, KarmaJS, Webpack, Redux, Jquery, Typescript, NPM, CSS, SASS, Materials, C#
Find out more/Apply to this position