Insurance is broken, outdated and does not meet the needs of today’s modern economy. Clients pay fixed premiums that are not directly related to how often an asset is used or an individual user’s risk profile. If you want insurance to work for today’s modern economy, you have to break things down into episodes.
At Lula, we are building the future of insurance by creating the technology infrastructure (API) to change the way companies buy and manage insurance. Our technology enables companies to insure assets by individual episodes, analyze risk profiles by over 70 risk metrics, and manage claims and policies.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us build insurance infrastructure for the modern economy.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation by fostering cross-collaboration and project execution across multiple teams.
- Lead the design of major software components (APIs), systems and features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Participate in critical decisions regarding software best practices, LULA systems, and stakeholder concerns
- Coach and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.